Crocus Special Offers
Canada Green Lawn Seed
Canada Green Lawn Seed (500g)
Save £6.00 off the RRP and during our promotion Buy our 3 pack offer for £19.98 and save £9.99
Canada 'Green' amazing grass seed mixture sprouts and covers super-fast - in just 14 days! Guarantees you a lush, green lawn quickly and easily! The incredibly hardy grass mixture that's proven itself on golf courses throughout the U.S.A. and Canada is now available to you, and it grows so quickly and easily!
- Just scatter seed for a picture-perfect lawn starting in only 14 days
- Developed in Canada where temperature ranges from 40o below to 100oF
- So hardy, it even stays green through foot traffic, drought, heat, freezing cold, even under heavy snow!
- Saves you work by crowding out weeds.
- Cultivate the soil to a depth of 3 to 4 inches (7.6cm to 10cm)
- A soft, moist soil with a warm environment is best for seed growing.
- Rake the soil, break up all clods and remove the debris and rocks.
- Broadcast seed mixture uniformly. If using a spreader set at indicated dial on chart.
- Lightly rake seeds to make sure seeds reach into the soil to a depth of 1/4 inch (0.64cm).
- Water thoroughly with light spray frequently. Soil must be kept moist until the new lawn is well rooted. Don't wash seeds away.
- Do not mow lawn until grass reaches 3 inches (7.6cm) in height
Application rate 500g per 18.6m2 (1.1lbs per 200sq. ft.)
Guide if using a scotts lawn spreader guide setting is 6 for new lawns 5 if reseeding.
- 50% Creeping Red Fescue - Variety Boreal
- 25% Perrennial Ryegrass - Variety Nui
- 25% Smooth Stalked Meadowgrass - Variety Balin